OK I found it! I was trying to find the first day Myra and Grace met. Look at this!!! Can you believe that this is how small she was when Myra took her in???? Now she is well,,, almost,,,, not exactly ALL GROWN UP! Compared to this picture,,,, she sure is! Here is a good example of a few changes Myra experienced with Grace!
Crying for hours when I leave------ NOW all smiles!
Refusing to take a bottle-------NOW she eats (when she's hungry)
No talking ----- NOW won't stop babbling!
Smiles ---- Giggles/Laughs
Lays on back ------- Sits up / rolls over
Hands to self ----- NOW Hands go everywhere!
Breast milk ONLY -- ------ NOW formula / Food/ Water
NO teeth---------- 2 TEETH
Diarrhea (breast milk)------------Too hard for words(serious problem right now)!!
size 4 months------ NOW size 18-24 months
Bath if needed ------ NOW Where's the pool????
Mommy is strict, crazy, and particular ------ NOW Whatever works!!!!!!
I probably forgot a few, but my point is, Myra has been with Grace during all these changes. I mean it when I say that she is very important to us because of all of this and more. She has gone out of her way to take care of her and again, WORDS can not explain how much I appreciate everything she has done for her and us!!!



Beautiful baby girl. Nice blog. I look forward to following your blog.
ReplyDelete