Well today Grace went swimming! OK I know,,, we had the day off to go to the doctor, not play in the sun!!! But,,, we just had to. I was so excited to see if she liked the water. YES- She LOVED it! We played and splashed and had so much fun! Once I noticed she was starting to push as if she had to go poo poo,,,, WE got out and left! It was time anyway. I didn't want to push it.
I can't wait to go again! Soon enough. I will really miss these Houston pools in the apartments. I know in Boston we don't have one,,,, so we better enjoy it while we can.
Doctor Visit- So today after all of our fun, we had her ENT follow up appointment. It went great! Thank God. He said her nose, throat, and throat all looked great, and since all of her adenoid symptoms were gone, NO need to have surgery or even use the camera to look up her nose. That was great news. She didn't like that too much last time. Anyway,,, I am very thankful and will continue to always be.
The count down begins. This is the last Friday WITH kids. Wow how the time goes by. Tomorrow is water day, so it will be a fun day!!! Happy Friday!



No comments:
Post a Comment