Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First I'm Nice,,, Then I'm Naughty!!!!!



Grace is so funny sometimes. She gives me these looks that I just can't describe, so I had to snap a picture of it. She is changing every day with the things she does. She started patting my arm (or others arm) a couple of weeks ago, now she pats everything she gets her hands on! I love when she pats her leg while sitting! It's so cute. Well we had that ENT apt. tomorrow for her nose, but I changed it to next week. So far she seems to be sounding a lot better. Less snore sounds and also less snot. So,,,, we shall see. The apt. is next week Thursday. I am planning on packing more this weekend. I have to get going. I know it will be easier once school is out. I will definitely have more time for things around here!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pats...next comes the kisses, and hair pulling of course (yes your hair anna)!

    ReplyDelete