WOW,,, What a week we are having. She rolled over from her tummy to her back. I could not believe it!!!! I text Myra and said,, OK tell me the truth!! Has she rolled over yet from tummy to back??? She said no but was so close. SO YES,,, that's what I wanted. In the beginning I told Myra if she does something before I get to see it first,,, to not tell me. But then the other day I said,, OK tell me if she does anything. So today when I was working with her,,, and she did it,,, I was like ,, GRACE I am so glad you waited to show MAMMA!! Not that it should REALLY matter,,, but you feel guilty when you can't see all the "first" things that come along with having a kid when they are not with you all day. SO,,,, I hope she waits for 2 weeks with all the other new beginnings!! WOW she sure is changing by the day!!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment