Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Plum Kids





They are both loving plums right now. I can hardly keep them stocked!! We had a great day today. Busy morning with gymnastics and errands- then this afternoon we went to the park to play for a bit. The weather was pretty nice. Not too hot and the sun wasn't intense as usual. Tomorrow we have a play date in the afternoon- and then Thursday we are going to my friend's lake. Friday I have things to do in the morning and then Mama is going out to eat with my two friends from Adrian. It's been a while since we've had a girls night. Actually - I don't think we've had one since I've been home. I'm a tad scared to leave John- so my dear friends are coming to Saline (closer to me) in case I have to leave. I will feed him, put him to bed, and hope he stays asleep. Adeyiza will be fine putting Grace to bed- it's just John is such a stinker!!! He is having a terrible time when I leave. I know  I mentioned that before- but it's still bad and not getting any better. He's literally glued to my hip!! BUT- can't say I don't love it!! I am trying to enjoy every bit of it. It just makes me sad when he cries. Anyway- I'm excited to get out for a bit anyway. That's about it for now. I still have a bunch of new pics I'll keep posting. I just got back from a walk (love walking at night). So I need to cool down and relax before bed. NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment