Grace wanted to sleep in Mason's sleeping bag with him!!
Can't go to bed without a movie and popcorn!!!
They pretended to sleep for me... lol silly cousins!!
Mason pushed them both back and forth on the train!! They LOVED it!! Ummm my floors... not so much!!
Mason was such a good helper. He really did want to take care of these two all by himself!!
Grace kept bothering Mason- so night #2 we had to separate them. She is so wired when someone sleeps over. Poor Mason just wanted to go to bed.
Still movie time.......
This was at dinner. I cooked steak, asparagus, pasta, and garlic bread. Mason said, "Wow this is the bomb steak! You should put the recipe online!" So sweet. Night #2 I made them spaghetti (with my own special sauce) corn, and french bread. His response to my sauce was, " Wow this is the best sauce I've ever had!" LOL later I heard him tell his mom (my sister) that Aunt Anna makes her own sauce- and that I just "make it up" but it's good. He told her I had corn, onions, meat, and stuff in it. So I am glad he liked my home cooked meals. NO take-out meals when I have the kids!! I want them to remember me by something!! ha ha.
We had a great time with Mason here. He was so good with the kids and we can't wait until next time. Next we will have Lance stay with us. I'm sure that will be fun too. It's too bad we didn't live a tad closer to Adeyiza's family. I'm sure the boys would love a turn to stay too. Maybe one day we can fly them here for a turn!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment