Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Eating








John is so independent these days. I don't think I've fed him myself since.... hmmmmm.. it's been a LONG time! I mean I've tried- but NOPE he wants the spoon and goes to town. I love it!! I remember it took Grace FOREVER to feed herself!! It's nice to be able to just put food down and let him do what he wants. YES- it's a complete mess when he's done and I usually end up changing his clothes. But whatever... it's all cleanable right?!?! 

He LOVES oatmeal in the mornings and LOVES yogurt!!! He will actually eat most anything. He will even try new things- and spit it if he doesn't like it. I am just pleased that he tries them. Grace to this day is very picky and won't try new things anymore.

Nothing else is really new. Still just busy with Adeyiza and the kids. I'm taking them to a lake tomorrow. We've been there before. It's about 20 minutes from here and it's a lot of fun. They have a splash pad, playground, and a lake you can swim in. I thought since the weather is so nice we better take advantage of it.

Adeyiza is getting better each day. Stronger and more active!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment