Saturday, July 7, 2012

John Boy





John climbs on EVERYTHING!!!! I can't turn my head for 2 seconds and he's doing something like this!!! Anything that is a little off the ground..... oh John will try to climb it. He wants to get into everything he possibly can. Now he even looks at me... goes to whatever he knows he can't ... and then start doing what I told him NOT to do in the first place. He gets a thrill out of getting in trouble.  My sweet Grace never did anything like this. NOW I am REALLY understanding why people say boys and girls are different. John is one busy boy!!!!

Adeyiza is still doing good. Painful sometimes- ok others. It's just a day to day thing I guess. I am keeping him iced up and as comfortable as I can. I am glad Grace is having fun at the Lake. It's kind of boring here for now!! Well for the kids I guess... can't say I'm bored. It's just so hot so outside playing is limited. Plus I can't leave Adeyiza for too long at this point. So next week I am hoping to find some creative things for us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment