Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Daddy Time







Oh boy these kids are going to miss daddy being around all the time!!! It's actually been fun for them to see him always here. John CONSTANTLY calls out, " daddy... daddy.... daddy!" almost all day. And Grace of course is the same way. She's always wanting to climb his back for pony rides. However- this pony has a hurt knee- so no on all 4's! But he tries to find other ways to play. I really thought they would have drove him crazy by now- but they've been pretty good and so far his time off has been fun. We are keeping busy though. We have 2 doctor apts. tomorrow and then again on Friday. (I think I said that already!) Tomorrow he gets his stitches out and we see if he can drive. He is REALLY hoping he can. Hmmm perhaps he's tired of being so dependent on me. Ha ha. It's ok- I think he kind of likes it!! So I will keep you all posted on what the doc says!!

No comments:

Post a Comment