John is so silly these days!! He is starting to talk more and more. Here are a few words he says:
"Uck" = Yucky
"Uh- Oh"
"Opt" = Stop
Mama - Daddy
"ggy" = doggy
"UMP" = Jump
"Bb" = Book
"Boo" = blue
"bud" = bird
Ummmm .... he says a lot more- I just can't think of any more right now.
So Adeyiza had his 2nd PT Apt. We have 3 next week. Mon-Wed. (2 on Wed.) - And Friday (2) He did pretty good today. They really worked him out. I did get a sitter today bc it was smack dab in the middle of nap time. So I left them here to sleep. I stayed with Adeyiza for the most part- but ran an errand while I had a chance. I have a great plan for next week. Since the PT place is on Domino's Farms- the kids and I will drop him off, go to the farm to see the animals, and then pick him back up!! Most of his apts. are in the afternoon after nap. A couple in the morning- so we will make it work. It's actually nice having him hear. Ok- I will admit the first 2 nights were a bit difficult- but now he's doing better so it's good. Plus- I get used to having adult communication now during the day. Ha ha...., anyone who stays at home with little ones understand how that goes!! So overall things are pretty good. I took the kids to the lake yesterday. WE had a blast. I'm afraid to take pics b/c my eyes are glued to them the WHOLE time. They both love the water and so I'm on the move constantly. No time to get the camera let alone take a picture. Tomorrow we Will go for our usual Saturday morning run- and then feed the ducks. Boo hoo- Adeyiza will not be with us this time. But once he's back on the go he can run again too!!! Then on Sunday we have a work picnic. It's an annual picnic that his work puts on. Suppose to be fun for the kids- so we thought we should go. They will be happy to see him I'm sure. Everybody misses and loves Dr. Momoh!! ha ha. OK that's all. Time to rest a bit before something interrupts me. Good night!!



No comments:
Post a Comment