If you remember... Grace always used her toes to pick things up. It was so funny. Although John doesn't do it as often, he does do it sometimes. It always reminds me of Grace!!
Today was very dark and rainy. It cleared up around 4ish- so we all went to the park. Adeyiza got home a tad early and joined us later. We stayed for a while and then came home for dinner.
This past weekend we took the kids out to IHOP for breakfast. They did so good. We truly need to take them out to eat more. I guess John is so unpredictable- but since he's getting better we should. He loves to people watch. Especially when people give him attention. He eats it up!! That's all he eats up... no food!! LOL
Grace had 2 big pancakes with fruit. She's a good eater when she wants to be. Can't say the same about John. I still struggle to get him to eat- but everything else is going ok- so I can't complain. His favorite foods are rice, spaghetti, cheese - its, goldfish, kiwi, strawberries, and that's about it. He WILL not eat veggies. I tried all types- prepared all different ways- and NOPE!! I even soaked some in butter. NOPE! Will not eat any of it!! So in the mean time I try to sneak it in his bottle- whatever works!!
Grace doesn't have school Friday so I am trying to think of something creative for us to do. Hmmm what will I think of?? Whatever it is, I need to get some new pics.



No comments:
Post a Comment