John loved being outside at the lake. He is getting stronger each day. He is eating better!!! Yah... he opened his mouth for food today and yesterday. I was soooo happy. I know.. shouldn't be a big deal. But it is!! It's been a battle since day one and it's so much easier just to have him WANT to eat and ACTUALLY eat and not fight me. Imagine fighting your child everyday just to eat. It's not the easiest thing to do- but again- I know it could ALWAYS be worse. His bottle feeding is going good too. He loves to go to the park and play. He holds on to whatever he can and walks all over.
Grace did a great job staying at my gym. I was able to get a quick work out in before our 10:00 play date at a new park. It was such a nice park. Met some new people there too. I love spending one on one time with Grace. I think she likes it too!



No comments:
Post a Comment