Friday, April 6, 2012

It was a Good Friday!!













Grace didn't have school today- so we spent the morning at the park. We first went to Meijer to get a few things- and I let her pick out a donut. She picked out a vanilla frosting with sprinkles on it. We got home and she wanted to eat it at the park. So we loaded all of our goodies up and headed over there. I wish I had my camera with me when she was eating her donut. She loved it!!! We played for a while and then came home. They both ate and took a nap. After they woke up we went back outside. Of course we went back to the park. I love having a park across the street. It's so convenient for us to just walk over.
Tomorrow we are heading up to my parent's house for Easter.
Happy Good Friday to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment