So yesterday I took a tour at that preschool in Saline. (Close to Ann Arbor) I loved it!! It was inside of a elementary school, possibly the one she will go to, and it was a very nice program all together. It's for 3-5 year olds so she won't start until October, but I know she will just love it. They have 3 different classrooms and 3 different times you can choose from. She will only be going 3 days a week from 9-12 and then eat lunch here at home. It's a bit different from the Montessori approach- but I know she will do fine in either setting. We've had a great week with her home on Spring Break. I have to admit- I like having her here all day but I think she gets board sometimes. ha ha. I mean I try to change things up- but I can only think of so many things. But- tomorrow I'm taking her to the gym with me. I've always wanted to see if she would play while I work out really quick. She's going to have to in the summer- so I might as well try now. I think she will like it. My gym has a cute play room with great staff. Even though John won't stay there- I think Grace would. Then if she likes it - I will bring them both and see if John will stay knowing Grace is staying too. We'll see!!! Then after the gym I am taking her to a new park for a big play date. I hope the weather is nice!! Friday is all booked up too. They are both going with me to my bible study. The host does in home day care- so her house is very kid friendly. I am hoping Grace plays and lets me be with the ladies. Guess we will see about that one too. All in all it's been a busy week. Can't believe it's almost over already. I tell you.... time goes too fast!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment