Grace's school had a book fair and the moment I saw this book I had to buy it. AND OF COURSE... I have a story to go with it. So I went to buy it the next day before I had to pick up Grace. John was with me.... and we were standing in line with the book. A little BOY looks at my book and says these EXACT words, "Grace for President.... yeah right.... that would NEVER happen... a female President....hahaha!" I about died. He made me want to go and vote for Palen (or however you spell her name). ( OK NOT) But the nerve of him to say that. First of all, it's sad that a little kid that's in about 6th grade has that picture already painted in his mind - and Second of all, Grace... my Grace... could probably be president. If he only knew!! ha ha. Anyway- I got over it- but I admit - it did bother me for a minute.
Anyway- it's such a cute book and Grace loves to hear it... over and over again!!



No comments:
Post a Comment