Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gamma!!!










Gamma is what Grace calls Grandma Momoh. It's so cute!!! She has been with us since the 1st of August. I do feel spoiled. Especially in the mornings. She wakes up extra early to let me go to sleep. She's also had her hands full while I go out and about every morning. I leave to take Grace to school, go to the gym, go run errands and/or shop, and then come home. I will miss those days of running around alone. And of course her cooking is GREAT! Our freezer is packed for at least 2 months - maybe even longer. It helps me so much - especially those nights when they both want me around dinner time. I can just pull some food out and that's that!! Anyway it's been nice, but I'm sure she is missed at home. I just love how John smiles now at us. It's so cute!! I love this stage - well I love all stages I guess!! That's why we are going to have 3 more kids. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment