skip to main |
skip to sidebar
John, John, John
John, John, John!!! What are we going to do with you???? That's what I sometimes say to his cute little face. So........he's been keeping us on our toes!! I took him to the doctors yesterday b/c we thought he had a bad case of reflux. Yes - he does. Well not too bad- but bad enough to where he is fussy A LOT and doesn't sleep much. BUT- Thank God that's all. We are just trying to keep him comfortable and happy. He is just a stinker right now- so it's actually good that Grace is at school during all his crying fits. It gets to the point where he is crying then she starts crying... then it's just a crying battle. I know it will get better with time. He is just testing my patience right now. Oh and Aunt Krista is holding him. LOVE this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment