Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby John


















John is doing much better!! He ate well today and last night. He didn't cry as much today. Wow- does it make a big difference when he is calm. See... when he cries.. Grace usually gets upset in some form. If I have to leave her to tend to John... she becomes very NAUGHTY!! She will start throwing stuff on the floor and yell "Uh OH" over and over again until I give her some attention. That's the mild version. She does things that I will not even mention. Anyway- she will just have to learn that I have to help John too. OH and she got invited to a birthday party today. I was so excited. We are planning on going to the party. It's actually right by our condo. I knew she would be a popular kid. LOL just joking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment