I had to buy one of these to carry John around in when Grace needs me too. It works pretty good. Grace wanted to wear it and put John in it. NOPE!! I told her he was way too heavy for her. It's day 2 that Adeyiza's mom left. We do miss the extra help, but things are going pretty good. I am trying to get them on a routine. Grace didn't have school all week b/c they are cleaning- so it's been busy. John is doing SOOOOO much better. Eating, sleeping, and pooping on his own. Oh and did I mention that Grace is drinking milk now? Ok I have to add that instant carnation breakfast to it, but it's packed full with vitamins- so it's all good. She calls it her coffee. I am so glad. She is a great eater now too. I used to struggle to get her to eat. But now she will eat most things with no fuss. I am glad she is growing up in that area. It gets hard when she is difficult to deal with on top of John. BUT things are going much better with the two of them. We are going to my parents lake house tomorrow for a cook out. Pretty soon it will be cold.... so we are enjoying this hot weather while it lasts!!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment