Thursday, March 25, 2010

We're Back!!!


We made it home from Michigan,,,, safe and sound. Grace had so much fun meeting her aunts, great aunts, cousins, and my friends. I thank all of you who made an extra effort to visit Grace and I. I also thank you for the gifts you gave Grace. She loves all of her new clothes. I can't wait to put her in them and snap a picture. Take a good look Aunt Penny,,,, remember??? You said, "Maybe she can wear this when she is older!" Sorry,,,, I don't think so,,,, she can wear it now!!! Grace did pretty good on the plane. She had a few fussy moments, but overall I think she was a trooper. However,,,,,,, I did upgrade to first class on my way back. It's actually a good idea since,,,,,,,, luggage is free, you get food (if you can eat it,,, kind of hard with a baby,, I had to pass it up), and MORE SPACE!!! I can't believe how much better it really was. It helped so much. I may just have to do that from now on.
We are back in the swing of things. I am still counting down my days. I am excited about our move to Boston. However, I am going to miss Houston and the people here. I guess moving is always a bitter sweet situation. But,,,,, I just can't wait to stay home with Grace EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!:)I know Grace will miss Myra though. She is getting so used to her now. Grace gives her a big smile and looks so excited to be there. I will have to arrange play dates for them when we leave!!!!
OK time to go to bed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment