skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Say Cheese!


Grace has a new chair for Myra's house. I love this one!!! She sits so good in it. I just hope her thighs last a while in it. Looks almost like tight squeeze. So,,,, another Monday! I got up Early to do some things,,,,, so before I try to work out I thought I should post some new pictures. WE had a nice weekend. We all went to church yesterday. Grace did great in the nursery. She even ate a bottle with them. She refused to eat with me before we left. She was too tired. But..... they said she ate and went back to sleep. So that was good! It was so nice out, so Grace and I went for a long walk. (2 of them!) I can't believe this is my last winter in this nice weather. I guess the trade off is worth it though. OK happy Monday!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment