Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sometimes I like it,,,, Sometimes I don't!!!




As you know, Grace doesn't take a pacifier. I don't have anything against them, I guess it's just a "family thing". My parents never used them, my sister never used them, so I followed and never used them as well. No reason behind it for any of us,,,, it's just something we didn't do. BUT,,, a while back we did try to use one when she was unbearable to put to bed. (Yes she grew out of that stage like everyone said.) But she still refused it, so I never tried again. I was playing around yesterday and stuck one in her mouth. She loved it!! However, it popped right back out. So, needless to say,,, she definitely will not be using one. By now she doesn't need one anyway,,,, but I was just seeing what she would do. She will hold one and suck on every part but the nipple, so that's ok. It's kind of like a toy to her. I think I will bring one on the plane when we travel to keep her busy. OH YES,,,, I can't wait,,,,, less than 2 weeks!!! I am sooooooo excited to see my family. Most of them haven't even met Grace yet. I hope she greets them with open arms. This has been the longest time away from home ever!!! I am sure we will have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment