Grace really loves being in her crib. This was today in the morning. Before we left I put her in there to take a picture. I was trying to have a different background besides the same old ones that I usually have. So,,, I hope you like it!!!
Grace is doing great. Myra said she is really adjusting and seems to have a good routine. I am so happy!!! Man,,, I just can't be more grateful. I know I have the best situation. Myra brings her to me everyday after school,, 15 min. early so I can hold her before we go home. Other teachers at school say, "What? Your baby is brought TO YOU????" Myra spoils me, my teacher friends spoil me (especially Lacey and Carlie,, I couldn't survive at school with out them), and my long term sub spoils me (She stills comes to sub when ever I need her, not to mention helps me in my class!). What did I do to ever deserve all of this????? I know what I have to do...... PAY it forward (watch the movie,,,,, it's good with a great lesson!) OK,, happy Thursday!!!



She always seems so happy and content, how wonderful!
ReplyDelete