Monday, March 8, 2010

Momoh Martians!!!!







(I had to post this for my wonderful kids at school. I showed them her blog in January, and lets just say they won't let a day pass with out seeing her. If I forget,,,,, towards the end of the day they will remind me. NO MATTER WHAT!!! It's so cute though, they do love to see the blog. So today they asked me to snap a picture of her sleeping. Funny thing is, I already did last night. I went and took another one tonight to show them.)
OK Martians,,, this is for you!!! You wanted a picture of her sleeping,,, so here it is. The top picture is the one I just took tonight. She went to bed around 7:30. I tip toed in her room, in the dark, and snapped a picture just for you! I am glad I didn't wake her up. It was so dark that I had to have my flash on. I am glad it turned out for you to see. The two bottom pictures are from last night. I put her in my bed for a minute while I was cleaning her room. I hope you like them. Oh I almost forgot,,,,,,she told me to tell you to do a wonderful job on your benchmarks Tuesday and Wednesday!!!! She wants to know your scores. I will tell her,,,,,, so do your best!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment