I love how John concentrates on his rice play. Look at that open mouth/tongue. Ha ha
Out with the beans and macaroni ..... in with the rice!!!
I changed out the mac and beans to rice for a while. Keep it interesting right? Ha ha. Well I try to anyway. They absolutely loved it. However rice is a tad bit more messy! The rice goes all over the floor- but you know what.... I've had to let a lot of "little" things go that bother me. Messes used to be one believe it or not- but now it doesn't even phase me. The fun they have and knowing it will be cleaned up- is what matters the most now. Can't sweat the small stuff.
Today we went to the library with some friends. They did good. We didn't last too long. John started getting loud. He wasn't a bad boy or anything- just loud. I tell them we have special whisper library voices- so I know he'll understand with time. We read a few books and then left.
We are suppose to get a snow storm tonight, So far NOTHING! So we'll see what's going to happen over night. Other than that- that's it. Nothing is going on this weekend but playing here. I'm sure we will all go to the gym and perhaps the "Pancake House". As we call it- (IHOP). They love to go out for breakfast- so we may do that again.
OK until next time!!



No comments:
Post a Comment