Here is what they do pretty much every night. After bath and pj's.... John will start to say "Popcorn" until we go downstairs to pop it. He will get in the cupboard and pull out 2 bowls for him and Grace. Then he helps me "pop" it. He will open the bag- put it in the microwave- and push the number 2! Then they take the bowls and run to the couch. They wait for me to come dump the popcorn in their bowls - and then chow down time!!! Ha ha I love it!! It's kind of a more recent thing than I guess. But it's cute.
I guess it's been a while. A WEEK!! I know... a whole week. We've been keeping busy - perhaps too busy. We've had lots of snow, play dates, fun activities, and just our regular busy mornings. Other than that- not too much going on I guess. John had another double ear infection last week. We will go back to the doctor on Monday to make sure it's 100% all cleared up. I knew it- bc he had a long sleepless night. I just know now when he has them. However- he's only had 3 - so they are not concerned YET! So we'll see.
I have a bunch of cute pics to post. They are really into exploring with jelly beans, skittles, ice, snow, and glitter right now. So stay tuned. AND no.... they don't get to eat it all... just play with it and explore!! ha ha



No comments:
Post a Comment