Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Grace and Rabbit





What a day!!! Ok let's back up. So.... Sunday we went to Grand Rapids to stay with my sister and her kids. They played and played the whole time!! Of course they had a blast. Grace found this rabbit in their basement and LOVED it!!! Kaitlyn gave it to her- even though it was Aunt Erin's to begin with. Ha ha. I guess she had it when she was a little girl. But now- it's Grace's new BFF!!!  She sleeps with it- plays with it- feeds it- you know... just everything. So now- this is her list of things she sleeps with : her pink puppy, kitty, 2 baby bunnies, this rabbit, and 2 babies- oh and her alarm clock. Yup- all that in her bed every nap time- and bed time. She sleeps with her alarm clock- bc I had to get her one. In the mornings she was coming downstairs at 5:00 - or 5:30- now she has to look at her clock. If it says 7 she can come down. If not- she has to sleep until it does. IT WORKS!!!! It's really helped her and she hasn't been down before 7 since.
 
So last night John was crying on and off all night!!! I thought ... Hmmmm this sounds like an ear infection cry-but I wasn't sure. No temp at the time or any other signs. So come morning- he was still winning- but now with a temp. I called the doc and got an apt. for later that day. Sure enough- another double ear infection. Poor JOHN!!! However- he started feeling better towards the end of the night - So I'm hoping he will feel better now that he has meds.
 
OK that's all today!!!I just heard a cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment