Grace and John woke up to a special surprise from daddy. (I left them goodie bags) But he left them chocolate covered marshmallows!!
Yes- I did let them eat them after breakfast!! Come on.. it's Valentine's Day!
John loved his little goodie bag!!
After breakfast..... Grace and I were off to start our morning! John stayed home with the sitter!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
WE had a great sugar fested day!!!
After breakfast and chocolate covered marshmallows (strawberries were left for me- yes chocolate and my favorite!) Grace had gymnastics so off we went. She was so excited for today! She knew it was another Valentine Day- so she was ready!! Her school party was yesterday- so here we are celebrating day 2. Anyway- we went to gymnastics- and then spent the morning together doing "girly" things until we went home. All together we had a fun- high calorie day. But that's ok- it's needed sometimes!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment