Grace is usually a very well behaved little girl.... however one night I was cleaning up from dinner and she started to giggle. I look over to see these 2 noodles in her nose. Sometimes you just have to have fun right???
Her Valentine's Day party was today. She came home with a bag full of Valentine's. It was so much fun going through them. She loved it!!! She even gave John a sucker.
We went outside this afternoon. It was around 35* so we took advantage of this warm day. Ha ha NOT warm - but it sure did feel warmer than usual. It was sunny - so that always helps.
Tomorrow I'm taking Grace to gymnastics and then a special morning out with mom. John has no clue what's going on- so I thought I would take her out for a special Valentine morning since she's so excited. I love when they finally know what 's going on. Ha ha That's about it today!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment