Monday, January 7, 2013

Updates

 
A couple weeks old. I have to admit- I miss this stage. I love all stages!!


 
 
OK so the problem is that I can't upload anything new. I am not sure what is going on... so I thought in the mean time- I would show you a few old pics. Can't believe how much they change. Just sooooo crazy how fast time flies.
 
Anyway- we have some super GREAT milestones that we accomplished this week already. So... Sunday at church- John started a new class for 18-24 months. Not only did he NOT cry.... he didn't want to come out of the class. It was so funny. He was fine when I dropped him off- and then when he saw me at pick up- he started playing again. Ha ha He eventually came running- but he was happy as can be. Then today.... he stayed at the gym while I did a quick 2 miles. He was so funny- he didn't cry at all- but he did stand in the SAME exact spot for the whole 24 minutes. I came in and asked if he stood there the whole time? They said yes- and they kept rolling the ball and trucks to him. He would roll them back and stuff all while standing in the same spot. He is so silly. He was just being shy. When he saw me he was happy and smiling. This is HUGE- as most of you know- he never let me work out. Which meant either- A. I had to find a sitter- or B. I couldn't work out. So now it's on... I'm ready to start training for my 10K.  That's about it- I will keep working on trying to figure out what the problem is. I have so many pics that I feel behind- so this isn't helping. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment