So Grace got a new fish for Christmas. The last one died rather quickly. I am happy to announce that this one is 1 month old. Ha ha. She named him Fishy Foo Foo. They both love watching him swim. I know it's kind of hard to see- but this was the only picture I had.
We had a busy day today. We started at swim class. Grace is doing so well. I told you she moved up again - she swims great all be herself. Then we went to my gym so I could get a 25 minute work out- then we had a play date at this place called Xtreme Bounce. Some of her school friends were meeting us there. John went too and they had a blast. It was a lot of fun. After that we came home for lunch and then naps. That's about it!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment