Grace at 5 months. Just can't believe how little she used to be. Love this pic!!
I laugh at the side bows now. I knew I would. That was like the only hair style I ever did. Note to self- change it up IF I EVER have another girl. Ha ha. Grace at 7 months..... so cute and chunky.
These were all pics of her at 7 and 8 months. I love it!!
OK so I am still unable to upload new pics. In the mean time I will have fun with some oldies but goodies.
We had a busy day today. We went to swim class- (John likes to play there) and then I took them both to my gym. YEAH another successful gym day. They both played and painted while they were there. Then I thought- lets go do something fun!! So... since Chucky Cheese is right next door- we went there to play. We were the only ones the whole time. Boy they have fun. They play, get tickets, and then play some more until lunch time. They always eat lots of pizza- I get the salad bar so that they can nibble on some veggies too. It's just a great time. We went home and they took a nap. This afternoon we just hung out around the house. Tomorrow is a school day so early bed time. That's about it for now!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment