Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy 19 Months John!



OK so I still can't blog new pictures. Adeyiza is home now so I'll have him help me this weekend.
 
I thought I should still blog with old pics just so I can keep everyone up to date.
 
Tomorrow John is 19 months. I just can't believe it! He is growing up so fast. He's talking so much more- and just so silly. He is now staying at the gym and LOVING it. He also loves going to church still. I am soooo happy with this. Now I can work out- and he can play - all in ONE!! Grace loves going too. Actually we all went today and the played, painted, and just had fun with the gals there.  I know this- bc I can watch them through a monitor.And yes- John is moving all over!! NO longer in one spot. Ha ha
 
OH and Grace swam independently today. She was getting so close- and now she can. I was so happy when the teacher showed me.  It's so amazing to watch her growth as a swimmer. She's been asking to take dance classes. So this summer I may drop gymnastics and start dance. YES!!! I 've  been waiting for her to want to dance. I've always wanted to be a "Dance Mom". Ha ha just joking. (It's a show and they are pretty nuts). Anyway- I think should would love it.
 
Nothing much is going on. We are just keeping busy with play dates and just our normal fun things we do. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment