Sunday, January 20, 2013

Few Favs!!!






 
 
 
So... as you see... I still can't get my blog to work. My friend had told me she had the same problem and it was her computer. I think this is the case. too. Adeyiza had a long work weekend- so I have not asked him to help me. I will though- but until then- I will assume it's my computer. It's old and tired- so we'll see.
 
We've been having a nice relaxing time these past few days. Nothing really interesting going on. I took the kids to IHOP for breakfast yesterday after we went to the gym. Adeyiza was going to come with us- but he got called in while we were at the gym. So we dropped him home and off we went. They did great. Grace of course always gets her pancakes. She loves to try all the syrup they have- and John always likes their oatmeal. We ate- payed- and left all in 30 minutes. See the key is short and sweet.  I ordered as I was putting them in their chairs- and she brought the food within 5 minutes. It was great. After that we went home and played for a bit- and then napped. Oh I took Grace  swimming with her friend at a hotel. We have play dates with them often- and they had a plumbing issue- so they stayed a few nights at our favorite hotel. They had a blast in the hot tub and pool. It was the same hotel that we all stayed at when Adeyiza was interviewing for U of M so it brought back great memories. I remember being pregnant with John- and so nervous about the whole job situation. I thought it would be so cood to live in MI. And... well... here we are!! Ha ha....
 
Tomorrow is MLK Day so no school for Grace. We will probably go to the gym ( which they both still love) and then I am not sure what we will do the rest of the day. 
 
John is doing wonderful!! No more skin issues- No more medications of any sort- No more problems eating (he eats a lot when he wants to- and doesn't when he's not hungry) and I think that's it- but he's just all around better. Oh sleeping..... he will still get up- but it's improved soooo much. I am very thankful.
 
Grace is fine too. She keeps asking for a puppy and now constantly repeats the following statements/questions;
"Mom can my puppy sleep with me?"
" I will take my puppy out for walks!"
" I will feed my puppy every day... but not too much- he'll get a tummy ache!"
"I'll tell him not to poo poo on the floor!"
"Santa will bring me a puppy!"
 
 
And so on... you get my drift. However.... NO NO NO we are not getting a puppy. I don't care how cute she looks when she is asking me... it's not happening ANY time soon. Just telling it how it is.
 
OK that's all for now. Sorry about the whole blog issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment