Grandma with all the Great Grand kids!!!
Aunt Pam with all the Great Grand kids!
Just the lil ones!!
Grandma with all the grand kids. Wow how we've all grown. Ha ha
Aunt Glenna had a musical group called the ____ oh I forgot!!! I'll find out later. Ha ha Sorry- But I wanted to put these pics on today before December 2nd was over!!! They were WONDERFUL and we all enjoyed their voices so much. Such talent!!!
We had a wonderful birthday celebration for Grandma. As I look at these pics I'm missing Aunt Penny and Adeyiza. I feel so bad and will be sure to take pics of them at the next event. That's why I'm not good at taking pics at special occasions. I always leave someone out and I don't realize it until it's too late. Anyway- they were there- and we all had a great time. The food was delicious!!!! Aunt Glenna was a wonderful host and the day just flew by.
We are all so thankful for our grandma- words can't even express it. We love her so much and pray for many MANY more years with her.
HAPPY 80th Birthday Grandma!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment