Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Beans and Macaroni





 
 
 
Grace and John love to play with beans and macaroni. They dump and fill... and then do it all over again. They love when they can add water. That makes a HUGE mess- but they like it and plus I really don't care. It all can be cleaned up. I've been saving little containers of stuff around the house. They love to fill and play with "real" life objects.
 
Anyways- that's about it. They both have small colds- so night time has not been fun. But John still doesn't sleep through the night so it's really nothing new- it's just now bc he's congested it;s pretty hard to get him to go back to sleep w/o me holding him. Grace keeps sneezing and is having trouble breathing too. So for bed tonight they both have vapor rub on their chest, humidifiers going, and a good nose blow prior to bedtime. We'll see how they sleep. I'm going to keep Grace home from Gymnastics tomorrow. I almost kept her home from school today- but didn't bc she was acting normal. They said around 9:45 she was sneezing non stop and her nose is running pretty bad. So- I'll keep her home tomorrow. I better stock up of macaroni so they keep busy. Ha ha
 
More pics to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment