Sunday, December 30, 2012

Birthday Tradition



 
 
I wanted to start a new family tradition now that the kids are getting older- so I've decided to have them get ready for Christmas by first celebrating Jesus's birthday. I mean.. come on.... that's what Christmas is right? Jesus first - Santa second. Well at least in this house it will be. So.... we baked a cake, made birthday cards, and decorated the dining room for Christmas Day. In our cards- is private- I can't blog every detail. Ha ha but really- I just want them to wake up and be excited about the fact that it's Jesus's birthday. They were- but then they saw the presents and their excitement changed to that. Oh well- it's our first year with this new tradition. I still have a few things to work out I guess. That's about it. We have been enjoying our time off. More pictures to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment