Monday, December 17, 2012

Cupcake Fun


 
John woke up........

 
 
So we let him join the fun!!
 
 







 
 
 
This was last week before these two got sick. However.... I do have some good news. Grace is much better today- and I think John is feeling a tad better too. The antibiotics really won't kick in for 48 hours- so maybe it's all in my head- or perhaps it's the Tylenol- but he was in a good mood tonight. At night is when it's the worst- so we will see how he sleeps tonight.
 
Oh and back to the cupcakes - we had fun making them. The funny thing is... no matter what sweet thing we make- they eat like 2 bites and then they are done. So that's good I guess. That's it for now. I'm going to relax for a bit!!! I'll keep you posted on John boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment