I know, I know! I haven't blogged like I usually do. No excuses...!! I also need to take more pictures. I still need to post the gymnastics pics- just too many to post so I'll do it when I have LOTS of energy.
If you haven't already noticed- this is the same puppy Grace got for her birthday. She ABSOLUTELY loves this puppy and carries it around with her WHEREVER she goes. She has to sleep with it, eat with it, and travel with it. First it was her baby- but now it's all about this puppy. It's cute though. Well until she can't find it that is. She go nuts and we all have to hunt for it until it's found. Oh and the funny thing is- John will take it from her hands and run! It's so funny but Grace has a fit and cries screaming, "MY PUPPY! I WANT MY PUPPY!" Until he gives it back- or I take it from him. He sure does know though how to make her upset.
We are going to my sister's house for Thanksgiving this year. Once again I am SOO thankful we are able to be with family during all the holidays. It's just the best thing!!!! Tomorrow we get to have my other nephew spend the night. It's his turn!!! I can't wait. It's fun to have one of them stay with us. They play and play. However- bedtime may be a tad crazy. It's hard for Grace to settle down- so we'll see!!! OK that's all tonight!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment