John is too funny. He loves finding new ways to irritate Grace. Sometimes when he is under her chair she will just scream and scream! John will look up and giggle. Today it didn't bother her as much- but boy when it does watch out!! He also LOVES to take her pink puppy and run with it. This puppy is her absolute favorite thing in the WORLD right now- so when he does that- she has a complete melt down. He did go poo poo on the potty again. This is #4 now. He says it all the time - but sometimes I just ignore him bc usually he just sits. But perhaps I should be more aggressive and let him more often. That would be cool to have no kids in diapers. Or wait! That would be sad. That's all I've known for the past few years. NOPE not ready!! No potty for him. Ha ha
Today John took my phone and started running. I was telling him to bring it back to mommy- but nope! IN the tub it went. Oh yes- the tub was filled bc they just got out of the bath. Little stinker. It still works- but not 100%. I can't hear others on the phone- and it keeps doing weird things. I'll have to try to get a new one tomorrow. I have to have a reliable phone.
Grace still loves school! She is learning a lot. She comes home and tells me all about it. Tomorrow we have swim class- then I'm taking them to a place called Jungle Java. It's a huge indoor play area. I know they will have a blast. They love places like that. That's about it for now. I'm going to go to bed early. Tired girl tonight I guess!!



No comments:
Post a Comment