We carved pumpkins last week. They seemed to enjoy it for the most part. I thought they would have dove right in and got all messy! But NOPE- they were both very careful and slow. I even spread wrapping paper all over just in case. Ha ha. John was the worst one of the two. He wouldn't even put his hand inside the pumpkin. He later took a little piece of pumpkin and started putting it in between his toes. SOOO silly (see in the top pic right above the last one) . We (I) got all the seeds out- and then spread them on a baking pan. We then cleaned up and it was over. I washed the seeds- and let them dry for about 3 days before we cooked them. Once again.... not very tasty. I am not a good seed cooker I guess. They were ok- but not the best I've ever had. Perhaps next year I will do better.
Tomorrow is Grace's conference. I can't wait to hear what her teachers have to say about her. I can pretty much predict- but I'll just wait and see. Other than that- that's about it.



No comments:
Post a Comment