Friday, August 17, 2012

Twas the Night Before.........

Twas the Night Before my First Race and I am very nervous. I'm running a 5K tomorrow with my friend Sally from Adrian. The race is here- and I know I shouldn't be this nervous- but I am. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal and that people do these all the time- but remember- I wasn't always athletic and in shape so it's a big deal for me personally. The truth is- I'm not good at running- it's actually hard for me. But I do enjoy the benefits and plus it does make me feel good. So..... I will post pics of the event.



Carb up!!!  LOL to Kathleen!! This is what she did the night before her marathon. NOPE no marathon here - and NO carbing up!! I think I'll be just fine with a regular diet. NO SPICE DROPS for MEEEEEE!!!  (Inside joke!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment