The kids all loved playing in the sand.
They loved the water. This is the same area we used to play at when we were little. It really did bring back a lot of memories.
All the little ladies loved John. Ha.... we are in BIG trouble!!
Grace and Sophy swinging.
Here it is.... the same merry go round that ALL of us girls used to go on when we were little. I just can't believe they still have it.
We went to the lake to meet Sally (my friend in Adrian) and her kids. The weather was PERFECT and the kids played so well together. I appreciate them asking us to join them. I'm always looking for something fun to do. After a while John did get a bit tired- so we had a little bit to eat and headed back home. WOW- they were out almost immediate after I put them in their seats. It was a nice and quiet ride home. BUT- when we got home- nap was over!!! I tried so hard to transfer them to bed- but nope!!! It worked out well though- they did go to bed early. Overall- it was a blast and I loved being at the place where I used to play when I was little.



No comments:
Post a Comment