Wednesday, August 29, 2012

John's First Birthday Pictures











Here are a few of my favorite 1st Birthday pictures. He did pretty good. Had a couple melt downs... but John will be John. I really thought he was going to dive into his cake. But nope!! Just picked at it  here and there. That's  ok because we got a few nice shots.
 
 
Grace had swimming class today. She is now swimming just with the teacher. I no longer have to swim with her. Of course I loved it (NOT) but it was time for her to move up!! I did like spending time with her in the pool - but then it got to the point where she didn't want me to hold her she wanted to swim alone. Well she can with swimmies but not all by herself. So at least with her teacher she listens to her and does what she says. Ha.
 
Anyway- nothing else going on. Just keeping busy with our day to day activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment