When Kaitlyn stayed with us I set up the water table and pool. Everything is new to her!!
They had a blast!!
Then we went to a HUGE park and played. It was a hot day..... perhaps we should have done this in reverse order. OOOPs
John loved all the extra attention!!
Before bed we did our routine!! "Coffee" (Instant Carnation Milk) and the IPAD.
Grace and Kaitlyn play soooo good together. We loved having her here.
Yup... I'm soooo much fun! Nothing like cheese pizza on a Friday night!
Right before nap time Kaitlyn helped me settle these two down. When Grace and John took a nap - Kaitlyn and I played the IPAD. Well she did... she had it ALL to herself so she took advantage.
They both wanted to sleep on the floor together. So we all slept here for the night. Yes... even me. It was her first time- so I wanted her to feel comfortable. John did wake up so I had to go feed him. She realized I was gone and did get a little upset. But thankfully John was a good boy so I was able to sleep the rest of the night with them. The other day I asked Kaitlyn when she was going to stay with us again... she said , "Ummm when I'm 10!" Ha ha. I know it's b/c she got a little scared. It was cute though. Plus I know she'll be back WAY before she's 10. Now I am going to try hard to rotate the other two cousins. They want to stay the night so bad. Grace always talks about her cousins in Canada too. I wish they were a tad closer I would rotate them in the loop too. It was a great slumber party- they played dress up with my shoes and put on shows for me. Grace loved having someone to play with. They really do love each other and I'm so thankful once AGAIN that we are close to home to be able to do things like this.



No comments:
Post a Comment