Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lake Fun






This was on John's birthday at my parent's house. I took Grace on the wave runner. She liked it at first.... but then wanted to "go to the blue house" shortly after. I thought she would have liked it a lot since she likes to do different things- but not exactly!!!  It was fun though. I enjoyed it!!

We've had a busy week already and it's only going to get busier. Monday Grace had her 6 month dental appointment. She loves the dentist just as much as the doctor. It's crazy!! She loves when they "tickle her teeth". At John's 1 year apt. the doctor said he still talks about how good Grace was and can't believe she said "again" to another eye exam. Then.. at the dentist - they couldn't believe she would just sit still and let them clean, floss, and examine her teethe without moving. It's so funny! I think she will be a doctor or dentist when she grows up!! I mean come on.... it's a sign!! Anyway - then today we had gymnastics, and tomorrow swimming. Thursday I will be getting everything ready for our trip and Friday... we are off!!! That's about it so far. I'll try to post some new pics tomorrow/ John is turning into a hoot!! He is having temper tantrums - yes - throwing himself down to the ground and pouting. When I tel him NO to something- he will look at me and do it again. (normal- most kids do that) But he's just growing up too fast. He's out of the infant stages for SURE!!! My 2 stinkers keep me busy all day. But I love it and so far we are having a blast. We still go to parks and play outside at different places everyday. We've been to the mall a few times- and next week I'm taking them to the Children's Museum. I'm sure they will have a blast!! I may even get a year pass so we can go often. Plus- it's a better deal.

OK NIGHT NIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment