Monday, June 4, 2012

Silly Boy!!!



John will walk walk walk and then get on knees. It's so funny!! He will kneel down and then stand back up. He's even kneeling down to pick stuff up and then standing up to walk again.

Grace has only 2 more days of school left. I am kind of excited... but yet sad. I think she will miss it. But- she starts her gymnastics and swimming next week so it should make up for it. I am pulling her out of school on Wednesday to go to a water park. I wanted to go before ALL the school kids get out. It looks like a nice water park- and it's just down the street from us. So I hope we all have fun. I will try to  take pics. My friend Sally and her daughter will be joining us. I'll keep you all posted on how her last week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment