Wednesday, February 29, 2012

We're Back.....











WE made it home. I have soooo many cute pictures that I don't even know where to begin. I don't have much time now- but I will soon. Here are just two quick ones of us at the wedding. I have pictures of us swimming, playing, horseback riding, Grace getting her hair braided- and of our hotel. We had a great time!!! The kids did wonderful!!! The plane ride there and back was a piece of cake. Grace loves the water and can swim ALONE!! She really doesn't kick yet but she floats by herself and WILL not let us touch her. John LOVED the water too. He even fell asleep once while he was in his float boat. Anyway- more to come. I just had to let everyone know how we did and I can't wait until the next trip!! OH and the wedding was BEAUTIFUL!! Cabo is a nice place. I would visit again. OK more to come..................


Oh and everyone was healthy and happy. John ate and slept good. Hmmmm maybe he likes the warmth and/or traveling!! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment