I keep trying different hair styles.... but I just can't seem to master one I really like. I do kind of like her hair like this picture, but not really. Perhaps I need to do just plain pig tails or take my time. Her hair is in 4 braids in this picture- actually now that I'm thinking about it, 2 would look good (I guess that 's what you call pig tails.) So I may just try that next. We'll see.
So I took John to the doctor again. The doctor gave me an antibiotic- so we will see if that clears him up. I really hope it does. I feel bad for him. Of course sleeping is still an issue- but it's worse when he's congested. I tried letting him cry a little bit the other night and he threw up ALL over. The kind that looks as if he just got rid of 2 days of food. I HATE that. So I cleaned him up- held him, but then put him back down. HE did go back to sleep - but then it just started all over again. He did ok until 5:30 when he wants to wake up. So, we woke up and stayed awake for a while. It does get exhausting, I have to admit. It's just the night after night kind of starts to make me tired. I don't need a ton of sleep anyway- and was always an early riser- but I'm starting to feel pooped. Some day..... maybe in a year or two.... both kids will just SLEEP ALL NIGHT LONG !!!
Anyway- I just hope John starts feeling better and gets rid of his cold. We are going to Mexico in a couple of weeks for a wedding and I really hope both kids are healthy. I am keeping Grace home the whole week before we go JUST in case she catches something at school. I hope this idea works. We shall soon see.
We are going house hunting again Saturday. Not too many house right now on the market that I like. I know.... kind of weird. But I guess I don't feel the pressure. If we find something- we move and if not we wait. I WILL NOT just "buy" a house that I am uncertain about. It's got to be the house I want for the next 10 years or so. So we will keep looking. In the mean time I am TRYING to get this house organized. Man it's hard. I feel that even though I'm a stay at home mom- time just goes by so fast.



No comments:
Post a Comment