John loves being pushed around, and around, and around!!! Almost too much. Grace made me bring this stroller up to the living room- which is fine, I guess something else to do. ha ha~ One day John was having his fussy time- so I put him in this and just started pushing him around. As you can see it worked!!! He loved it. When I took him out he began to cry. Awe man... what did I start. As is I'm not on my feet all day with these two. Now I have to go around and around at a fast pace. Oh well.... whatever works right?!?!?
I think I may have to take John back to the doctor this week. See he is still not 100% over his cold. It's much better- but he still coughs and has a runny nose. At his last apt the nurse said to bring him back if it's not gone in another week. So I know it won't be. Actually he sounded worse today than when we were there. Anyway- I'll call tomorrow and see what they say.
I've still been struggling with him to eat. Yesterday was bad- 2 bottles total. Hardly NO solid foods- he shakes his head at me and spites it all out. So........ I keep trying and feel bad that he's not getting enough food. But I am always thankful for his health and know that many kids have bigger issues- so I'm not complaining- just telling you about Johnny boy!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment